Dr Jo Saxton shares her views on her own leadership journey as well as the current leadership landscape for schools. Jo talks about why she got into education, who inspires her, and what the biggest challenge currently is for school leaders in the insightful interview below.
Login or register to view the rest of this article.
Gain access to this and more with a Leadership Matters subscription. For only £295 + VAT per school, with unlimited users, Leadership Matters offers a simple, effective, and affordable resource for school leadership development.
• Exclusive interactive tools to support your leadership journey
• Full access to exclusive video and article content
• Network with leading figures within education and leadership
• Create a shared leadership resource your entire school can use to support pupil outcomes
• No card details required; payment through invoice.
Join the movement today