Robert Carpenter explains how he recognising the type of support and leadership failing schools need and describes Foxfield Primary School’s journey from ‘Special Measures to ‘Outstanding’.
Login or register to view the rest of this article.
Gain access to this and more with a Leadership Matters subscription. For only £295 + VAT per school, with unlimited users, Leadership Matters offers a simple, effective, and affordable resource for school leadership development.
• Exclusive interactive tools to support your leadership journey
• Full access to exclusive video and article content
• Network with leading figures within education and leadership
• Create a shared leadership resource your entire school can use to support pupil outcomes
• No card details required; payment through invoice.
Join the movement today