Leadership Coach, Leadership Trainer
I care deeply that my involvement with my clients engenders trust. Where I believe I can make a real difference I will work with you to develop tailor-made solutions that achieve meaningful results. An initial conversation should convey the knowledge, skills, evidence of impact and professionalism I will bring to any potential collaboration.
As a senior education specialist, I bring over twenty five years experience innovating and leading complex change both within and across a diverse range of education settings. I work with large and small trusts offering bespoke strategic workshop packages and school reviews with both the primary and secondary sector. My approach is solutions-focused and centred on the learning outcomes for participants; whether that is in my executive coaching work or in collaboration around MAT effectiveness, school improvement or leadership development.
I am an EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) Accredited Practitioner and hold an ILM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring. I have a Masters in Education and am a certified MBTI Practitioner (Step I and II).
My Specialist Areas
- Executive/Leadership Coaching: Professionally qualified Executive Coach (ILM Level 7) and Accredited Practitioner EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council). Trained coach supervisor through Oxford Brookes University.
- Experienced facilitator and trainer: Bespoke training and presentations including strategic workshops for MATS (school leaders, governors and Trust boards and central teams), coach training, and leadership and team development.
- External Reviewer for School Improvement: Lead School Reviews and/or lead/support Peer School Reviews.
- Currently: Managing Director of 1440 Leadership Services; Senior Leadership Coach and Course Tutor for the National College of Education’s flagship Senior Leader Masters Apprenticeship programme; Senior Coach for Growth Coaching International; Development Coach and Facilitator for Ambition Institute; Chair of Governors for a Primary School; System Leader for OTSA (Oxfordshire Teaching School Alliance); Chair and Panellist for the Teacher Regulation Agency Misconduct Hearing; Honorary Norham Fellow, Oxford University Department of Education.
- Previous: Senior Leadership roles in different types of secondary schools across the Country. Instrumental in getting one school out of Special Measures within 13 months; elsewhere secured Leading Edge status, curriculum innovation and Behaviour for Learning programmes leading to improved T&L and student outcomes. Head of Faculty, Teacher of Business Studies and vocational qualifications.
- Education: Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring; Institute of Leadership and Management, Masters in Education (OBU); Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Secondary, (Leeds University); BA (Hons) International History and Politics (Leeds University).
My contact information
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07957 288295
LinkedIn: Alison Robb-Webb
My engagement with Alison over 2017/18 coincided with a pivotal evolutionary ‘moment’ for my school, and therefore myself as well. Leading the school through this time, my work with her has perfectly complimented the support and challenge from within my own school and ultimately contributed to our successes this academic year.
The combination of Alison’s highly professional yet personable approach and broad knowledge of leadership and issues facing schools, meant I found it easy to build the mutual understanding and trust so important in a coaching relationship. She expertly has introduced various tools such as Myers Briggs, to aid our discussions. This alongside her skilful prompts and questioning have not only enabled deep evaluation of the matters I have encountered, but built my confidence and capacity to lead them through to a successful conclusion.
Headteacher, Reigate Priory Junior School
On a personal, professional and corporate level we struck gold with Alison. Her experience was invaluable in unpicking what the issues were and Alison’s vast experience ensured a flexible and well-tailored training programme for the team of novice coaches.
Alison planned and delivered a two-day programme in a highly professional manner. She built in elements of humour, with reflection and time to practice coaching whilst being able to “read” the coaches and situation. All 14 participants commented on how engaging the training was. The outcome was that 14 experienced, middle and senior leaders were given the tools and time to coach and thus develop their confidence in coaching.
The outcome has been very positive. Analysis halfway through the coaching programme revealed that both coaches and coachees had felt that their pedagogy and practice had improved. This was triangulated with evidence from students and other colleagues who noticed a subtle and marked improvement in teaching and learning.
Assistant Vice Principal, Stoke Damerel Community College
I worked with Alison when she delivered training events for the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust. She delivered a series of sessions to a large number of different audiences. In my opinion Alison is an excellent trainer and facilitator. She listens to those that she is working with and makes sure that the needs of the organisation are met. The impact of Alison’s training has been immense and she has the credibility and experience to ensure that every participant becomes actively involved. Alison is able to use her knowledge, facilitation skills and agile thinking to provide a high quality bespoke service.
Alison is highly professional and she has the personal qualities that make the events a positive experience for everyone.
I would recommend Alison to any organisation without any reservation.